Have you made it back into the studio in the past three weeks? If not, why not?😜
Remember during lockdown how you told yourself that you’ll get back into Pilates as soon as the studio re-opens? Hmmm? Well, that’s now, my friend, and I am waiting to see you!
The last three weeks have been amazing! How good does it feel to be actually out and about again?!
We have had a whole bunch of new members join us and I have loved getting to know everyone. Plus, all of our returning members are so happy to come in, the vibe of the place in so positive and fun….I can’t wipe the smile from my face!
I need your help!
Now that we are allowed to go on road trips and the Victorian borders have re-opened, it leads me to wonder how many of you will be around in January 2021.
Initially, I have planned on closing the studio for the first week of January, but after our long lockdown this now seems unlikely.
So, I have created a short survey that I would love you to complete for me. It will give me an idea of how the timetable may be affected during the holidays (and beyond) and I can adjust it as needed.
The link to the survey is here and it will only take a couple of minutes to complete. I would greatly appreciate your help xx
Did you borrow equipment (mat, hand weights etc) from the studio during lockdown?
If so, can you please bring them in with you this week?
Don’t forget that as part of our COVID-19 policy, socks are to worn at the studio. If you forget to bring some, you can purchase them from the studio (new shipment just came in today) for $10 each.
Gloves are also required as it is near impossible to disinfect the reformer straps prior to the next class. We were using disposable gloves but the affect on the environment was horrendous 😩, as a result, we now have cotton gloves for you to purchase for $4. Obviously these are reusable but also much more user friendly than the latex gloves. You are welcome to leave your gloves here if you think you may forget to bring them but you are also free to use your gloves from home, if you have some.
Direct Debit Memberships
Did you know that you don’t have to come up with a lump some of money to purchase Pilates packs?
The memberships gets deducted from your bank account, or credit card, each week and you can choose from either a two session per week pack or a three session per week pack. There is a 6 month commitment on sign-up and you can pause it for 14 days at any time. Of course, the week between Christmas and the new year is also paused as we are closed.
The reasons why the Direct Debit Membership is soooo amazing
- You set it up and then forget it. The payment is deducted from your account automatically so you don’t have to worry. If your payment is denied, the system will try again in 24 hours.
- The commitment to two or three sessions (your choice) is a good motivation to attend Pilates even when motivation is running low.
- You are getting Pilates at really good rates for an ongoing time.
- You get to spend time with ME two or three times a week….and I am a DELIGHT!
The reasons you may decide the Direct Debit Memberships may not be for you
- If you don’t use the allocated number of session per week they do not roll into next week
- You will not benefit from the Class Pack ‘sales’ which happen a couple of times a year
- You have major commitment issues and cannot imagine yourself signing up for 6 months. Besides….. you think you may be moving to Timbuktoo in 3 months anyway.
That’s all from me today!
I hope to see all of you at the studio really soon.