WE RE-OPEN ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 9TH
Things to remember:
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your class start time
- Sanitiser will be available to use and hand washing is encouraged in the kitchenette
- We need to wear a mask while in the studio
- Social distancing rules still apply
- Gloves will be supplied for you to wear but if you want to bring your own, you may
- Please ensure you are wearing socks
- Everyone will have their temperature taking when entering
- If you are feeling unwell please, please, PLEASE do not book into a class
- The timetable is slightly different so please make sure you take note of the start times
Couple of other points:
When we were meeting online, the cancellation policy was suspended, but now that we are back in the studio, it has been reactivated. So, please make yourself familiar with ALL of our studio policies (available on our website) and let me know if you have any concerns.
Luckily, we do not have a reduction in the number of reformers in each class. The studio room can take 13 people according to current guidelines, and as you know, we max out at 8.
New booking system
If you did not get to attend the studio during our brief opening in June, or any of our online sessions during lockdown, you may not be aware that we have a different booking system. If it looks unfamiliar to you, you will need to navigate to the ‘Log In’ page and select ‘Forgot Password’ even if you have never had one previously. You do NOT need to create a new account as the system already has a record of your email address to identify you and all of your packages are there waiting for you.
However, if it has been more than two years since you’ve attended Richmond Pilates you will need to follow the prompts as a ‘new client’.
This system also has an app available for your smart phone free to download from the App Store, or whatever the android version is (haha…sorry I only have an iPhone) which makes it so much easier to book in. It is called GloFox and has a dark background with an orange swirl in the shape of a Fox’s head. You can sign in and select Richmond Pilates as your ‘favourite’ to access it easily on the run. I’d love it if you add a photo to your profile too!!! Some people have already had a bit of fun and added a pic of their pet etc.🐶 🐱
I am so excited that we can re-open and I hope that you feel the same. I’m sure that the few Covid related changes we need to make will not dampen our spirits!
See you soon!!